Investment Counsellor (Manager, Business Development)
- Partner with the different sales channels
- Strategize the tactical plans and investment ideas
- Deliver regular reports
OnePlatform Asset Management offers over 800 mutual funds managed by reputable fund houses and discretionary portfolio services to our customers. We are currently seeking a high-caliber professional to join our Asset Management business as an Investment Specialist/ Consultant to share the vision and venture our success.
- Partner with the different sales channels, i.e. the Wealth Consultants/ Relationship Managers to share the investment market views and investment strategies;
- Strategize the tactical plans and investment ideas to provide investment advisory services. Prepare market commentaries, market update presentations to support channels partners to bring in new AUM to the business and achieve annual targets;
- Support sales channels on conducting the pre-case study, presentation, and sales tactics on funds/portfolio products and carry out joint-call activities proactively to boost the sales revenue;
- Deliver regular reports and organize quarterly updates with different channels partners;
- Develop the sales capacity, sales coaching, training, and advisory support and ensure full compliance of both regulatory and internal requirements;
- Develop strong relationships with channels and business partners; familiar with the respective rules and regulations, investment restraints and mandates, strategize and formulate solutions for the clients;
- Participate in marketing communication pieces, promotion & campaign, training, and workshops;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines with professional qualifications such as CFA will be an advantage;
- Minimum 4 – 8 years relevant experience in banking or asset management company with strong knowledge of investment products and understanding of the distribution of funds;
- Holder of SFC Type 1;
- Self-motivated who takes responsibility and with a drive for execution;
- Outstanding ability to build trust and long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skill and presentation skill, with strong influencing skill and analytical skill;
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance;
- Experience with financial software such as Morningstar or Bloomberg;
- Proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- More experience will be considered as Senior Investment Consultant.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.