Officer, Business Development (Investment Advisory Support)
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Implement projects related to business development
- Participate in product management
- Liaise with product providers in performing product due diligence, product set up and launch through sales channels;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on preparing agreements, product documentation as well as product set up and maintenance;
- Provide support on product training;
- Prepare in house marketing / training materials;
- Participate in Digital projects, handle UAT and data mining / analysis;
- Familiar with up-to-date compliance requirements and internal guideline ;
- Perform any other ad-hoc project from time to time;
- Housekeeping for business development team.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or related discipline. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply;
- Knowledge investment products preferably on mutual funds will be an advantage;
- Familiar with regulatory requirements;
- Detail-mined, strong ownership and “can do” attitude;
- Strong sense in teamwork, coordination and self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.