Officer, Training (Insurance Agency and Distributor Training – insurance focus)
- Responsible for IIQE, MPF license training
- Update and manage training contents
- Support the learning & development of consultancy
The function of the department will be focus on the insurance agency and distributor training.
- Responsible for IIQE, MPF license training or consultancy sales training courses delivery and the coordination of training programmes.
- Update and manage training contents and course materials to ensure effectiveness and alignment with business objectives.
- Support the learning and development of consultancy force.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Maintain the daily operation of e-learning platform smoothly.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate in Investment, Economics, Finance, Business, Management, or relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in insurance/IFA training/learning & development, ability to deliver the training courses will be a plus. Candidates with insurance sales experience will also be considered.
- Detail-minded, great sense of responsibility with good communication and interpersonal skill, able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Familiar of using MS Office and preferably with knowledge in multimedia / graphic software.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.