Senior Manager, Business Development, Incubation
- Business developments exposure
- Drive and manage stakeholders’ relationship
- Talent Acquisition
This role requires a strong influencing and negotiation skills; and to offer business advice and formulate business solutions with the support from internal departments, dedicated to progress consultant business performance and accomplish business goals.
- Advocate and implement corporate business initiatives to achieve business goals;
- Be an influencer and dedicated to drive on the new business, the right behaviors and achieve business excellence with business plans;
- Actively approach and source potential talents through a variety of channels to meet recruiting targets;
- Responsible for the operation of consultant recruitment and retention from sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, and extending offers to implement recruitment plan;
- Provide mentorship, support and direction to consultancy force to support the growth of consultancy business as a whole;
- Proactively communicate with consultancy force, consolidating feedback, manage expectations, provide business advice and assistance to resolve key issues and remove barriers inhibiting sales performance;
- Work out development programs to provide capability enhancement training for consultancy force.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 8 years’ experience in broker/agency/bancassurance channel or relevant experience;
- Creative mind with strong business acumen;
- Innovative, proactive and drive for result;
- Significant management experience in leading a sales team;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent people handling skills;
- Well organized, systematic, and details-oriented;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.