Senior Manager, Platform Marketing and Communications
- Design the marketing & communications strategies
- Independent and people leader, energetic, agile
- Passionate about fintech and platform business
- Design, plan and implement the marketing & communications and proposition strategies for brand of OnePlatform (B2B business platform for channel/distributor/business partner);
- Oversee the platform communication function (including OnePortal) to ensure good experience of target audience and proper communication in placed;
- Analyse and optimize OnePlatform website and social media platforms content to marketing OnePlatform brand to attract and acquire new partners;
- Collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders to support business with different partnership campaign or end-customer acquisition events;
- Support partnership retention and acquisition of target segments and key partnership engagement measurements;
- Work with Training Team to organize the Award/Conference for partners;
- Supervise the daily activities of the platform marketing and communication team.
- Degree holder or above;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese where exceptional bilingual writing skill is a MUST (IELTS score 7 / HKALE Use of English at Grade C / HKDSE English Language at Level 5 or equivalent);
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing and communications;
- Passionate about fintech and platform business model;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills;
- Independent and people leader, energetic, agile and enthusiastic for new challenges;
- Proficient in PowerPoint and good articulation of content transformation for management presentation;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results within tight schedule.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition