Senior Officer/Officer, Product Distribution & Proposition (Insurance & MPF product marketing)
- Development of sales tools and marketing materials
- Implementing product strategies of Insurance
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Provide administrative support to the product team in implementing product strategies of Insurance and MPF products;
- Assist in coordination and logistic arrangement of workshop, roadshow, webinar;
- Assist in development of sales tools, marketing materials, incentive campaigns, social media messaging etc. Conduct market research including product comparison, industry trend to maintain company’s competitive edge in the insurance product platform;
- Handle product enquiries from consultancy/sales force and distributors;
- Conduct research & analysis on market / product trends, customer behaviours to yield key insights for driving the product strategies;
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned with alignment of Group Product Strategy.
- Diploma or above;
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in financial services industry, preferably gained in insurance companies, insurance brokers or banks;
- Self-motivated, organized, and a committed team player;
- Out-going, enjoy in dealing with consultancy/sales force and distributors;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Fresh university graduates are also welcome for the position of Officer.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.