Assistant Manager, Investment Management
- Analysis on the Portfolio Performance
- Investment Management
- Generate Investment Ideas & Enhance Portfolio
OnePlatform Asset Management offers over 800 mutual funds managed by reputable fund houses and discretionary portfolio services to our customers. We are currently seeking a high-caliber professional to join our Asset Management business as an Investment Specialist/ Consultant to share the vision and venture our success.
- Perform detailed analysis on the performance of portfolios, evaluate benchmarks and portfolio properties with an aim to enhancing performance;
- Provide analytical support to senior management by developing operational/financial data analysis, market research, and supporting business case proposals;
- Maintain internal investment models and manage portfolio rebalancing process;
- Manage portfolio risk based on investment mandate and risk control guidelines;
- Generate appropriate investment ideas and produce content for our consultants to share with customers;
- Compile data from internal teams (accounting, asset management) for the preparation of regular (quarterly basis) and ad hoc reports.
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Economics, Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 4 to 6 years’ experience with securities analysis or with related experience in the asset management industry;
- Possessing or working towards a professional qualification such as a CFA or FRM will be an advantage;
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Excel and financial modeling;
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized with an attention to detail and accuracy;
- Having strong multi-tasking and time management ability; be able to prioritize multiple assignments from time to time;
- Adaptable to a dynamic working environment and able to work under pressure.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.