Manager / Assistant Manager, Training (Insurance Agency and Distributor Training)
- Develop and train consultancy leaders/ recruiters
- Create training curriculum
- Lead training projects
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
The function of the department will be focus on the insurance agency and distributor training.
- Design, organize, review and conduct the training programs for consultancy leaders to enhance management skills on monitoring team performance, recruitment, team building, people management, etc;
- Plan and organize leadership training activities, line up external institutes or speakers;
- Maintain training records and prepare management reports;
- Lead training projects and ad hoc programs;
- Handle enquiries related to responsible training courses.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Investment, Economics, Finance, Business, Management, Psychology, Training or relevant discipline;
- 8 years’ working experience in insurance industry with minimum 5 years in agency training, preferably in leadership training;
- In-depth knowledge of business development and team management in consultancy;
- Able to work independently, under pressure and highly result oriented;
- Fast response to the market;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, assertive, innovative with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities and strategic mindset;
- Good written and spoken Chinese is required, fluent in Mandarin is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.