Officer/ Senior Officer, Investment Products
- Prepare and update Operational Procedures
- Assist in preparing Product related documents
- Provide support to Investment Consultant Team
At OnePlatform Asset Management, our service offers a broad universe of nearly 1,000 funds from more than 40 renowned fund houses to meet investment needs. We also partner with Wilshire Associates to offer Global Portfolio Solutions, providing you with an efficient investment solution to invest in global markets and weather good and volatile times.
With an aim to expand the business line, we are currently seeking a high-caliber professional to join our new business line as Investment Product Officer.
- Assist in preparing Product related documents to ensure the products are complied with internal and external requirements and obtain approvals for the launch of new investment products;
- Prepare, monitor and update Operational Procedures from product perspective;
- Assist in the preparation of documents, training materials and other literatures for the launch of new products;
- Familiar with the product features, offers, selling restrictions, documentation etc of OTC investment products;
- Assist in activities pertaining to administration and maintenance of Investment products ( Mutual Funds/ Structured Products, etc );
- Collaborate with stakeholders for product and admin related queries, approvals and seamless processing of applications;
- Provide support to Investment Consultant Team on handling product or system queries pertaining to investments products whenever required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience related to financial services/ banking/ investment industry;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong sense of ownership and strong interest in investment products;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.