Assistant Manager, Consultancy Recruitment & Retention
- Develop and implement recruitment campaigns
- Administer online recruitment platform
- Monitor recruitment packages for new joiners
Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring recruitment initiatives to achieve manpower growth in consultancy force.
- Develop and implement recruitment campaigns, incentive programs, and recruitment guidelines;
- Administer online recruitment platform and onboarding process;
- Monitor recruitment packages for new joiners with different profile and review effectiveness of the programs;
- Organize recruitment support activities such as recruitment seminars, job fairs, and workshops;
- Provide advice and requirements for recruitment monitoring and reporting enhancement;
- Coordinate with other internal departments on recruitment issues.
- University graduate with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in insurance and financial industry, preferably with experiences in agency recruitment or agency support;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills;
- Multi-tasking with good interpersonal & communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skill and results oriented;
- Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork;
- Conversant in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.