Manager, Product Distribution and Proposition (Insurance and MPF – Product Management)
- Implement Product Distribution Strategies
- Perform product providers’ and products evaluation
- Support product discussion
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
- Identify and implement Product Distribution Strategies of Insurance and MPF products to meet business goal of the company
- Co-ordinate closely with product providers and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of initiatives in product & proposition strategies and channel development to achieved planned sales objectives
- Perform new product providers’ and products evaluation process, ongoing product due diligence of Insurance and MPF products
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders including Legal, Compliance, Operations, Finance & IT, etc., to ensure all product approval letter and selling process are comply with regulatory requirements
- Support product discussion with product providers to enable various channel expansion
- Conduct market research on Insurance and MPF products and internal analyses to ensure product competitiveness of platform compared with market from time to time
- Supervise junior members in the team to ensure smooth execution of department and deliverable.
- Handle product enquiries from consultancy/sales force and distributors
- Provide ad-hoc projects & initiatives as assigned with alignment of Group Product Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 10 years’ product management experience in insurance or relevant products, preferably working in brokerage firms or banks
- In-depth knowledge on insurance products
- Passed the IIQE 1, 2, 3, 5, MPF Schemes Examination would be an advantage
- Customer focused, result-oriented, outgoing, proactive and good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.