Senior/ Manager, Investment Products (Funds)
- New Expansion Role
- Product Roadmap, Analysis, Onboarding, Marketing
- New Product Launch
We are building a comprehensive Finbiz-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, expands opportunities to financial advisors, brokers, agents and financial institutions. At OnePlatform Asset Management, our service offers a broad universe of nearly 1,000 funds from more than 40 renowned fund houses to meet investment needs. We also partner with Wilshire Associates to offer Global Portfolio Solutions, providing you with an efficient investment solution to invest in global markets and weather through good and volatile times.
With the expansion of the business, we are looking for a Senior/ Manager of Investment Product. This is the new headcount to support the expansion.
- Formulate and develop product plans of Investment Products for the business;
- Handle products management and maintenance on investment product, i.e. fund, structured products, etc;
- Understand different market situation and customer demand, search for appropriate product from existing platform and explore appropriate new product(s) from the market and make recommendation with detail analysis;
- Regular review investment product risks and perform on-going due diligence on products;
- Support new investment product channels and launch investment products;
- Develop strong relationships with key business partners and fund houses ;
- Responsible for providing training materials and procedural manuals to educate the staff of the latest rules and requirement;
- Work with IT team to launch projects in enhancing system platforms supporting product sales and services. Participate in UAT;
- Review and improve workflow to ensure full compliance with regulatory and internal requirements;
- Undertake ad hoc assignments, reporting or special business projects as assigned.
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any other related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 to 10 years working experience in product development/ management experience;
- Solid knowledge in investment products, preferably in Equity / Securities, Funds, Bonds / Structured products etc;
- Proven experience in business acquisition with knowledge in investment business and selling process;
- Good interpersonal skill, ability to develop strong and trusting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize and deliver high-quality work;
- Strong analytical and project management skills, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
- Proactive and detail oriented with good communication skill;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, MS-Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Lesser experience will be also considered as Manager.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.