Senior Officer/Officer, Operations (life insurance and MPF operations)
- Provide customer services to the consultancy force
- Process Know Your Client (KYC) compliance checks
- Perform ongoing Customer Risk Assessment (CRA)
Support for handling business from consultancy, platform business and other distributors.
- Perform daily administration duties including screening new business application and other service request;
- Process transaction and handle enquiries including new business pending and post sales follow-up from consultant, platform business and other distributors;
- Responsible for providing policy documentation support for all lines of businesses, including data entry, administrative duties and ad-hoc support to the team;
- Update Operational Procedure Manual for related processes;
- Assist in preparation of monthly operations reports for management purposes;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or with equivalent experience. Insurance / MPF knowledge is an advantage;
- Minimum years’ of relevant experience in financial institutions;
- Relevant IFA/insurance/Bank company working experience is a definite plus;
- Proactive with positive working attitude;
- Great attention to detail and accuracy of data input;
- Self-motivated, independent and a committed team player;
- Fast learner and be able to cope with rapid changes and work under pressure;
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS office applications;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer grade
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.