Senior/ Manager, Investment Products (Structured Product)
- New Product Line of Structured Products
- Product Roadmap, Analysis, Onboarding, Marketing
- Design Product Life Cycle and Workflow
At OnePlatform Asset Management, our service offers a broad universe of nearly 1,000 funds from more than 40 renowned fund houses to meet investment needs. We also partner with Wilshire Associates to offer Global Portfolio Solutions, providing you with an efficient investment solution to invest in global markets and weather good and volatile times.
With an aim to expand the business line, we are currently seeking a high-caliber professional to join our new business line as Product Development Manager (Structured Product).
- Generate product ideas and offering with good knowledge of the equity market and structured product industry;
- Set and drive strategy for investment products, including product innovation, product analysis, and marketing strategies so as to improve end-to-end customer experience, expand market share and achieve business targets;
- Design product life cycle processes and systems platform (including sales processes, new product development, due diligence, onboarding, portfolio management, and product exit strategy);
- Provide product training and market investment updates to front-liners and channels;
- In-depth knowledge of SFC regulations e.g. Type 1 and 4 licenses;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Sales, Legal and Compliance and Operations to ensure end-to-end process compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements;
- Undertake ad hoc assignments, reporting, or special business projects as assigned.
- Degree holder or above with a major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or any other related disciplines (CFA designation will be a plus);
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in product development experience. Preferably in structured products;
- Able to independently develop investment product business policies and procedures manuals (e.g. investment sales processes, product risk ratings, etc.);
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize and deliver high-quality work;
- Strong analytical and project management skills, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
- Project Management experience, including writing user requirements, UAT system testing;
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to engage multiple stakeholders;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, MS-Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent command in written and spoken Cantonese, English, and Mandarin;
- More experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.