Senior Manager, IT Security
- Design & Implement Security Model
- Provide Technical Advice on Development Projects
- Leadership Role
We are building a comprehensive Finbiz-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, expands opportunities to financial advisors, brokers, agents and financial institutions. We are looking for a Senior Manager, IT Security to manage production environment of platform and involved in the development cycle.
- Design and implement the cyber security initiatives for the group
- Act as a subject matter expert in relation to IT risk, control and cybersecurity
- Full understanding of security best practices, able to develop, implement, manage and administer security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Provide technical advice on project implementation, e.g., security management, system software obsolescence, disaster recovery, business continuity planning etc.
- Able to protect sensitive data and information systems while ensuring their confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Support and maintain security tools including antivirus, endpoint encryption, PAM, NGFW, WAF, EDR, IDS/IPS, DLP, and SIEM.
- Administrate various types of information security systems and devices and work with IT teams to review audit logs and security alerts.
- Perform security incident verification and investigation and work with IT teams to resolve security incidents. Follow through with any issues reported and ensure they are resolved or mitigated in a timely manner.
- Work with internal parties and vendors to conduct penetration tests and vulnerability assessment scanning.
- Support internal and external auditors and perform self-assessment in compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in security assessment and compliance check of third-party vendors.
- Deliver trainings or presentations whenever needed
- Perform any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information system or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years in IT security, cyber security. Experience in financial institutions will be an advantage.
- Holder of an IT security certification CISSP or CISM or CISA or CEH is a definite asset.
- Practical experience in dealing with computer security incidents, security vulnerabilities and intrusion detection systems
- Experience of IT security solutions and deployments, e.g. vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and application security testing
- Hands-on experience in Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, Anti-Virus / Anti-Spam, SIEM, PAM, MS Security products and protection for MS digital workplace family.
- Good project management and organizing skills
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently.
- Fluency in both spoken/written English and Cantonese.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.