Senior Manager, Partnership Support
- Overall-in-charge of the onboarding and licensing
- Process IA/SFC registration
- Manage consultant/sales movement
- Overall-in-charge of the consultant/sales onboarding and licensing functions;
- Process IA/SFC registration and maintain proper licensing & regulatory training records according to the regulatory requirements;
- Manage consultant/sales movement such as promotion, transfer, and termination;
- Supervise the team members on handling consultant/sales termination, reference check and medical claims procedure;
- Review and update Compensation guidance/manual to ensure alignment with the group procedures and guidelines;
- Monitor the deregistration of the licenses with the regulators promptly within the required time frame upon termination;
- Provide support on orphan policies assignment and monitoring.
- University graduate with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in insurance and financial industry, with solid agency administration experience in Agency Recruitment or Agency Administration or Agency support functions;
- Numerate and analytical mind;
- Meticulous with the ability to work under pressure;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision;
- Proficiency in MS office applications including Word, Excel & Power point;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese).
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.