Senior Manager, Sales Promotions & Events, Incubation
- Consultancy sales event and promotion
- Consultancy recruiting event
- Business Acumen
This role will plan and organize sales incentive, events & conventions to motivate consultancy force to drive business volume and headcounts to outperform KPIs, and monitor overall event / convention progress and effectiveness.
- Plan and organize consultancy events to boost consultancy morale, including but not limited to consultancy communications meetings, overseas conferences, consultancy dinners, other award presentation ceremonies and dinners
- Plan and organize sales promotion events and overseas conventions (e.g. venue or vendor sourcing/ liaison, coordinate with travel agent, tender procedure)
- Define and review progress reports for sales contests and annual awards to identify ways / tools to help boost sales
- Explore and venture new recruitment activities from end to end, prepare and design recruitment kits, presentation PowerPoint materials, digital recruitment channel, articles, recruitment script to powerup consultancy managers
- Budget management and formulating gimmicks and promotion campaign/recruiting initiatives and monitoring progress and effectiveness
- Coordinating with all stakeholders to ensure successful running of the events and activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Agency/IFA event and sales promotion, in which 2 years in supervisory level
- Familiarity with social medial promotion, online recruitment campaign and promotion is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin speaking.
- Knowledge in insurance product, agency structure and compensation
- Understanding of rules and regulations in insurance industry
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.