Senior/ Relationship Manager, Private Wealth Management (Corporate Sales Position)
- Financial Planning Services to Customers
- Through Wealth Planning to help achieving goals
- IIQE Paper 1, 2 and 3/ HKSI Paper 1, 7 and 8
Join our fast-growing Wealth Management teams
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. With this aim, we are rapidly expanding our client-facing team in Wealth Management business and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
- Promote full range of wealth management products;
- Seize the future through professional wealth planning to help people achieve their personal goals;
- Solicit new businesses and long-term relationship;
- Tailor-made, well-structured and comprehensive training program;
- In-house permanent position with an attractive fixed base salary + incentives & fringe benefits;
- Coaching and mentoring by a team of experienced mentors.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance or other disciplines;
- Minimum 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in financial institutions or wealth management sales;
- Professional and regulatory qualifications (IIQE Paper 1, 2 and 3/ HKSI Paper 1, 7 and 8) is required;
- High level of customer-centric mindset & integrity with a dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers;
- High integrity, proactive with inspiration, good teamwork and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese, and Cantonese;
- More experience will be considered as Senior position;
- Potential candidates with IANG or Dependent Visa are welcome.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.