System Engineer, IT Infrastructure
- Handle the Platform Services
- Perform company cloud systems and network analysis
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines
We are currently seeking for a System Engineer, IT Infrastructure to join our Technology Team in Hong Kong. This role will work closely with Application Development, and Infrastructure team in Hong Kong to ensure smooth operations for delivering the business outcomes.
- Handle the Platform Services including cloud computing resource, server, database, SAN storage, data protection, disaster recovery, data center facilities, etc.
- Perform company cloud systems and network analysis, testing, planning, design, implementation, monitoring, capacity management, security operations, trouble-shooting and documentation
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines to maximize delivery efficiency
- Working collaboratively with Application Development and Infrastructure team to ensure features are delivered to a high standard & to build well architected Cloud hosted solutions
- Perform hands-on system administration, troubleshooting, configuration, deployment, maintenance, solution implementation and disaster discovery of Infrastructure
- Ensure the daily operational health check, monitoring and support procedures are based on the service level agreement.
- Deploy, manage and troubleshoot on system, network, firewall, servers and storages
- Follow up on outstanding incidents and ensure timely resolution
- Produce quality operational manual for operations and support team to support the daily backup operations
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience. Banking or Financial Institutions will be an advantage. Holder of professional qualification(s) is preferred
- Solid experience virtualization technology, cloud infrastructure (Azure platform), encryption technology, backup & recovery solution
- Hands-on experience on various enterprise infrastructure platforms including cloud computing resource, server, database, middleware, storage, data protection, disaster recovery, etc.
- Familiar with software release management and deployment
- Familiar with Operating systems support, system backup operations, strong in performing technical troubleshooting
- Configuring and deploying the necessary resources and integrated cloud environments
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.