AGBA Group Holding Limited (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) is a leading Hong Kong-based financial service company serving over 400,000 customers. It is organized into four divisions: Platform, Distribution, Healthcare and Fintech.
AGBA’s mission is: “Enable Wealth and Health with ease – ease of access, ease of choice and ease of mind”.
We strive to make it easy for our friends to understand our company, our team, our strategy, our capabilities and our infrastructures.
For friends who are new to AGBA, we like to suggest to begin with the following six documents as the “Introduction Pack”.
1. Fact Sheet – One-page summary of our Group
2. Introductory Video – An introductory video with answers to frequently asked questions and our Management’s viewpoints
3. Business Highlights and Management Discission – A detailed writeup on our Company, our business strategy as well as a discussion of our key industries
4. Investor Presentation – Our latest update to investors
5. Financial Projection 2023 – 2027 and Valuation – A comprehensive investor-focused overview, offering key insights into our company’s projected financials and our perspective on valuation; and
6. Our public disclosures – Additional ad-hoc and regular public filings
| 05 Jun 2023
With 30 years of track record, AGBA is a leading one-stop financial supermarket based in Hong Kong offering the broadest set of financial and healthcare products in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA) through a tech-led ecosystem, enabling clients to unlock the choice that best suits their needs.
Trusted by over 400,000 individual and corporate customers, the Group focuses on four market-leading businesses: Platform Business, Distribution Business, Healthcare Business, and Fintech Business.
Established in 1993, the company became a publicly listed company on NASDAQ in November 2022. In 2019, the Group started implementing a strategy to separate its legacy broker-dealer business into a platform business and a distribution business.
Today, AGBA offers unique product and service offerings:
– B2C: market leading portfolio of wealth and health products
– B2B: tech-enabled broker management platform for advisors
Individual shareholders with questions about their shareholding can find contact details below.
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +852 5529 4500
Hyperlinks to other internet sites or resources are accessed and used at your own risk.
The inclusion of hyperlinks to other sites on the Website does not imply any investigation, verification or endorsement by AGBA of the material on such sites. AGBA expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, contents, availability or omission of information or other websites hyperlink to or found on sites that link to or from the Website.