Business Analyst, FinBiz Development
- Bridge between the BU side and IT team
- Get the URs, create test cases and UAT
- Project Management, Workflow Analysis
Our FinBiz Development Team focuses on the development of “Finbiz as a Service” Platform solutions with our objective to unleash B2B business opportunities.
- Facilitate communication between business users and technical/ IT team and ensure user requirements are effectively documented and followed;
- Conduct business analysis, workflow analysis and system requirement for assigned business functions;
- Act as system-wide champion for the assigned business functions;
- Assist Project lead for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with OnePlatform strategy and business goals;
- Direct the project team members to create sufficient test cases and ensure UAT is conducted effectively;
- Provide support for platform development and user training.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Information Technology or other relevant disciplines;
- 6-8 years’ working experience with 3-4 years’ cross-functional project management and business analysis experience in business transformation and business platform development;
- Broad knowledge of financial industry’s products & functions;
- Strong analytics, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Result oriented with passion about new technology and willing to embrace change, with adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office, Visio and project management software.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”.
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA Management Company Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Management Company Ltd and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1, AGBA Acquisition Limited is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: ‘AGBA’) that has agreed to acquire TAG Holdings Limited. AGBA Acquisition Limited is expected to be rebranded as ‘AGBA Group Holding Limited’ upon the SEC’s approval of the acquisition.